Why SaveWay Compounding Pharmacy?
As Delaware’s only sterile compounding facility, we understand that compounding sterile preparations involves the most critical processes in pharmaceutical compounding. Quality ingredients, flawless aseptic technique, and a properly maintained facility are crucial to ensuring medications are correct and safe. SaveWay Compounding Pharmacy meets or exceeds the standards set in USP Chapter <797> Pharmaceutical Compounding—Sterile Preparations.
SaveWay ensures to provide the highest quality compounded sterile preparations for our human and animal patients. How do we do it? By focusing on:
- Excellence—expertly trained aseptic processing personnel
- Quality—strictly controlled and maintained environment
- Customer service—patients receiving compounded sterile preparations receive concierge service
- Testing—we perform environmental monitoring, personnel monitoring and sterility testing of compounded sterile preparations
- Compliance—SaveWay Compounding Pharmacy meets or exceeds compounding guidelines
Compounded sterile preparations are intended to be used as injections, infusions, or applications to the eye. There are a variety of reasons one might need a compounded sterile preparation such as:
- You cannot tolerate preservatives or other inactive ingredients
- You have an infection that is not sensitive to any of the manufactured antibiotics
- You need a combination product that is not commercially available
- A drug you need is currently on backorder or has been discontinued by the manufacturer
Our state of the art facility is a continuously controlled and monitored environment that ensures the quality and safety of our compounded sterile preparations. Our sterile certification is just one of the many ways SaveWay Compounding Pharmacy strives to take excellent care of you. SaveWay works directly with patients providing prescriptions for use at home. We also work with healthcare providers by preparing compounded sterile preparations for in office administration, for specified patients. Contact us today to learn more!
Some of our other services
Special Compounding Services
We also offer Hormone Replacement Therapy and veterinary compounding to take excellent care of you and your loved ones.