How Ophthalmic Compounds can help you
We compound eye medications to treat a variety of eye conditions such as infections, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and ulcers. SaveWay can also compound preparations to dilate the pupil or serve as anesthesia for certain eye procedures.
We can work with you and your prescriber to customize any medication to meet your specific ophthalmic needs.
- Combination antimicrobial drops
- Combination glaucoma drops
- Treatment for dry eye disease
- Cataract formulations
- Cyclosporine Ophthalmic drops for both animals and humans
- Phenylephrine Ophthalmic drops
- Preservative-free preparations that are not commercially available
- Preparations to remove ingredients that are not tolerated by the patient
- Acetylcysteine 5% and 10% Ophthalmic Drops
- Atropine 0.01% Ophthalmic Drops
- Cefazolin 50mg/ml Ophthalmic Drops
- Ceftazidime 50mg/ml Ophthalmic Drops
- Fortified Tobramycin 14mg/ml and 15mg/ml Ophthalmic Drops
- Fortified Vancomycin 25mg/ml and 50mg/ml Ophthalmic Drops
- Cyclosporine (Preservative-Free) 0.5%, 1% and 2% Ophthalmic Drops
- Dexamethasone (Preservative-Free) 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1% Ophthalmic Drops
- EDTA 1%, 2%, and 3% Ophthalmic Drops
- Progesterone 0.05%/ Testosterone 0.05% Ophthalmic Drops
- Tretinoin 0.01% Ophthalmic Drops and Ophthalmic Ointment
Customized ophthalmic preparations are compounded specifically for instillation into the eye so they’re sterile and free from foreign particles. To ensure the quality and safety of these compounds, we formulate our sterile preparations in a cleanroom and laminar flow isolator that meets or exceeds each of the standards set by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) chapter 797.
Our sterile certification is just one of the many ways SaveWay Compounding Pharmacy strives to take excellent care of you. Contact us today to learn more!
Some of our other services
Special Compounding Services
We also offer Hormone Replacement Therapy and veterinary compounding to take excellent care of you and your loved ones.